Premium subscription has two parts to it.
Here they are:
- Movies & TV shows (TV shows aired within 24 hours or so) – requires Real-Debrid account.
- Live HD TV with a guide, Live HD sports, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, PPV events (UFC, WWE, Boxing) and other countries sports. Lacrosse, Darts, cricket, etc. – requires GFTV account.
Lets review part 1 of the premium package.
This is a great service for Movies and already aired TV shows (with in 24 hours or so). This service brings you high quality Movies and TV shows with limited or no buffering/lagging. Real-Debrid account is required for this. They are fairly cheap roughly $20 for 6 months unlimited use. You can pay using your Credit Card, bit coins, or Amazon account. We do ask that you support TTV by clicking the link below to sign up.
Important information that you need to know:
- Only 1 external IP Address can be in use at one time
- Let us explain a little better. The average home has a internet provider that provides internet, that provider provides 1 external IP address. When you use a router in the home, the router creates a hub that will issue out internal IP addresses to anyone on your Network, connected to your router. Here is an email, if you have 10 devices on your router they are all using a different internal IP address but share the same external IP address.
- Why does this matter?
- Lets say your at the coffee shop watching TV/Movie using TTV on a device with a Real-Derid account paired to it. Then at home someone wants to watch TV/Movie also on TTV with a paired Real-Derid account. You now have 2 different external IP addresses using the same Real-Debrid account. This goes against Real-Debrid terms and conditions and the accounts get banned.
- What do you?
- Either make a different account at Real-Debrid or just use it when no one else will use it.
Remember you can have many devices in your home on the same network using the Real-Debrid services. 1 account for 4 bedrooms isn’t a problem as long as they are all connected to the router. Remember more devices takes more internet bandwidth.
Let’s briefly explain internet bandwidth:
Lets say you have a garden hose filling up your pool, its going to take while because the diameter of the hose will only allow a certain amount of water to go through. If a fire house is used then the pool gets filled up much faster due to the diameter of the hose. More bandwidth!
Internet Bandwidth measured in “mb”. Your internet connect 100mb down = average, 200mb down = good, 300+mb down = best.
We find 2 devices using 100mb connection is fine no issues or lagging but if you find kids playing games on gaming consoles while you are trying to stream TV/Movies in 2 rooms you might want to think of upgrading your connection if you experience lagging/buffering
For part 2 of the aforementioned click here $50 reoccurring payments every 3 months.
For the list of channels click here